Monday, February 9, 2009

Last Day in Thailand!!!

Sawadi Kah! Wow, it's finally come to an end. Todd and I are on our last day in Thailand. It's all so bittersweet really. This has truly been the trip of a lifetime. We have been on many adventures and made a lot of memories. I am going to miss the beach the most and the $10 massages. Thailand has some of the most exquisite beaches. We are not looking forward to coming home to 10 degree weather and sleepless nights, but we are so excited to see our family and friends!!! Today we are going to say goodbye to the beach and ocean, get our last massage and enjoy our last dinner at The Cliff restaurant. Then we're leavin'on a jet plane. Hopefully Mt. Redoubt won't blow her top until after we get home safely. Thank you to everyone who has kept up with us on this trip. I am so looking forward to the next one that we take. Todd and I have been thinking about Cape Town, Africa or Mexico City, Mexico for our next adventure. . . . . We'll leep ya posted. Take care and we'll see you at home.
All our love,
Todd and Angela

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome home!!

Kyle and Shahnti said...

YOU'RE COMING HOOOOOOOOOME!!!!! WAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Call me asap! Love you two soooo much. Shahnti and Kyle

Graham said...

Glad to see you decided to come back....although I don't know why! I'm sure your already planning your return trip!

James cuck said...

I think you missed these wonderful moments.
Thailand healthcare tourism